Saturday, February 25, 2006

Beatles - Imagine

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one
-----------------------
這首歌聽起來還真舒服
歌詞配合純純的,乾淨的音樂
浮現出世界大同,所有人和平共處,同歡共慶的景象
可是回到現實面...他們還真是不折不扣的dreamer
Imagine no possesions --那不就是共產主義嗎?
共產主義是個很理想化的思想
可是因為太理想化了,是不可能達到的
Imagine there's no countries
即使沒有國家,也不代表會 nothing to kill or die for

不過即使知道自己是個dreamer
也還秉持著同樣的理念
而且還抱著會有越來越多人加入的希望
這就是浪漫啊!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home